Saturday, October 3, 2020

The Truth - 61

 


The Truth - 61

 



The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

 

In this life,

I have felt pain

I have endured hardship

I have been abused, embarrassed, and harassed

I have been blackmailed, humiliated and given up on

I have suffered loss of dear ones

And I have other memories, I want to forget

However

These things have made me stronger

And today I face the World with a smile

Because I know that things will always get better

And those who genuinely and sincerely love me, will always be there for me

It is obvious just as it is a popular saying that "what does not kill you makes you stronger"

Now that is *The Truth, the WHOLE Truth and nothing but the Truth*

--------------------------Jerry -the First

Follow me on Twitter 

#TheTruth

#TheWholeTruth

#NothingButTheTruth
















6 comments:

  1. Things will surely get better and those we sincerely love us will be there for us. Mind blowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea @ChukwuebukaAsadu
      No matter how things turn up, those who SINCERELY LOVE US will always be there
      You can take that to the bank

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes
      Life is a Movie and the director of that movie is the one living the life
      Thanks for your comment
      @OludareAlagbe

      Delete