Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Truth - 7




The Truth - 7


*The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth*

As a Transformational Speaker, I have given talks to quite a number of groups and also taken some select few under my radar for the purposes of Coaching and Mentoring.

After one of my sessions with a group of young fellas, a 23 year old man approached me and asked - Sir, listening to you has brought a raging fire in my soul, I am hungry to be successful. Could you kindly let me know the surest secret of success?

After a brief explanation of the route to success, I asked him a very simple question (to my mind that is) I asked him - Why do you want to be successful?

And you know what, he went to town - listing more than 12 reasons why he wants to be successful AND YET he did not answer my question.

When he was done, I smiled benevolently at him and told him as I am telling you (the reader) right now, there can only be ONE REASON to be successful in any venture we set out to do.

And that one reason is YOUR STRONG AND COMPELLING WHY.

If your WHY is not about you MAKING THE MOST OF YOURSELF in serving God and mankind - then you need to consult me immediately

Now, that is  *the Truth, the WHOLE Truth and nothing but the Truth*

----------------------------------Jerry -the First

Follow me on Twitter  = Click on this LINK 


#TheTruth

#TheWholeTruth

#NothingButTheTruth




We are a SOCIAL NETWORK that pays our members for using our app to surf the internet and they in turn use their  earnings  to do good. We are all over the World

We are the WOW COMMUNITY - Join us HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment