Friday, July 3, 2020

God's Grace Has Brought Me This Far





God's Grace Hs Brought Me This Far

Hello Family and Friends,

It's the 3rd of July
and it's my birth date

Another full cycle completed
His Grace has been abundant
I owe Him all gratitude 


My appreciation to my ever loving wife ( I could not have asked for another) and to my Son (taking life in his own strides)

My appreciation to all of you out there who have shared with me 


My appreciation to all members of the Nigerian Medical Association in Abuja and all over the Country and those in the Diaspora

As God leads, I continue to follow

I ask Him only of one thing - MORE OF HIS GRACE

God bless us all

Sir, Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sir.

    You have a new year of life ahead of you that will hopefully bring you much happiness and many wonderful memories.

    You are a fantastic example of great father, innovative and dogged leadership with foresight.

    On your birthday, I wish you peace, good health, and happiness as you usually champion these in the life others.

    Congratulations🍾🎂🍹

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this dispensation of time, I want to use this medium to celebrate a great man, mentor of mentors, a man with a great heart, a man that has taught me a lot, you have really been a very wonderful friend to me, in all sincerity I have tap from the flow of your knowledge and wisdom, Amb Henry Jerrythefirst Oguzie, you are not just a physician but an undefeated Instrument in God's hand, I really appreciate your words of wisdom and your encouragement. This day as you celebrate your birthday I pray for you, God will increase you in more wisdom, and give you more enablement in empowering this generation, he will protect you and your family, and give you answer to all your secret prayers in Jesus Christ Name Amen.
    Happy birthday Dr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Comrade
      Great reading from you
      Thanks for the wonderful write up and all the good wishes
      Remain blessed

      Delete