Monday, October 26, 2015

All It Takes Is One Thing - ACTION



So you have been shifting the goal post?
Postponing the evil day?
Shifting for tomorrow what can be done today?
Yesterday, you said today, and today again, you are saying tomorrow!!!!

That is called #procrastination


Are you guilty?
Yes you are
And how do I know that you are guilty?

Because I was once in that shoe


There was a time, I could not just decide on what I wanted to have done, even though several times I already had it done in my mind; but lifting my physical being to do that thing was an issue.

It must have been for fear of tomorrow or fear of the consequence of the action or fear of one thing or the other; but definitely it was as a result of FEAR.

Then one day, I put on the armour of faith and decided that whatever it would result in, I was going to do that which I had postponed for quite a while.

And kpummmmmm I did it
And what was the result?
The thunder did not strike as I had feared, the heavens did not come down on the earth as I had envisioned, the torrential rain did not result in flood to sweep away my abode as I thought it would, none of the things I feared ever came to be.

I was the fear that I actually feared. I was the one holding myself back, I was my own enemy and yet looking for the enemy outside.

Today, are you afraid of taking that step of faith?
Don't be afraid

Learn from me, the only thing to fear is YOU.

When you conquer you, then you would become the real you that you ought to be.

Try it
Don't forget to give the testimony

Fear lives inside of us; but God also lives inside of us, why don't we allow God to chase out the fear in us??

Waiting to read from you


Cheers


#DrJTF

2 comments:

  1. I have an advanced degree in procrastination but i have decided I will face my fear, i will permit it to pass over me and when it has gone past i will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone and there will be nothing, only i will remain standing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have our fears and the things that make us fail to act when we are supposed to
      However, knowing them and actually taking care of them is the best way to overcome fear and procrastination

      Delete