Wednesday, December 23, 2020

1 Day To Christmas

 The Christmas Roll-On Song:


For the Twelfth Day of Christmas



Here's the AUDIO





On the FIRST DAY of Christmas,, my true love sent to me - this GIFT

On the SECOND DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me - this GIFT

On the THIRD DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me - this GIFT

On the FOURTH DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me - this GIFT

On the FIFTH DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me - this GIFT

On the SIXTH DAY of Christmas,, my true love sent to me - this GIFT

On the SEVENTH DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me - this GIFT

On the EIGHT DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me - this GIFT

On the NINTH DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me -  this GIFT

On the TENTH DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me - this GIFT

On the ELEVENTH DAY of Christmas, my true love sent to me - this GIFT


2 comments: