Monday, December 31, 2018

15 Things I am Thankful For In 2018





1.      First and foremost, I am thankful to God for LIFE
Of course I am very much aware that my life is in God's Mighty Hands and that no one no matter how highly placed can prize me away from Him.

3 times in the outgoing year, the enemy wanted to snuff the life out of me but GOD stood firm like the Lion of Judah that He is and He saved me from them all.

I am also aware that some persons who want to be god have since desired that I be taken out of this world, because 2 times in the outgoing year, I was spiritually attacked which manifested in the physical; but my answer has always been that no man is God, He alone controls the affairs of His children and nothing happens to any of us by chance, if He allows it, then it will happen but if it is not my time to go, no man can make me go

2.      I am thankful for my FAMILY
Who gave me support through thick and thin and were always concerned on how I have braved it all.

My Lady who also is my Queen stood beside me all through the year, quietly fulfilling the role of a true help meet

My first son Jerry - the Second who has continued to make me proud of him in breaking every record I held at his age

3.      I am thankful for my SISTER - Lolo Eudy-Ken Wuche #AngelKenneth
Who has stood by me despite and in spite of all

4.      I am thankful for my FRIENDS, FANS, FOLLOWERS and WELL WISHERS
Especially those who have actively engaged with me on my facebook timeline, liking my posts, making quality comments, correcting and building.

I recognize them all and appreciate

5.      I am thankful for my BLOGs Fans and Followers
Those who by their visits to my blogs, by their comments and corrections have helped me to earn some bucks there-from

My appreciation

6.      I am thankful for my MENTEES
The over 200 men and women (including boys and girls) who allowed me to invest in their time in order to point them to the path of Online Business.

I actually wanted to do that for 100 persons but the response was quite overwhelming and I ended up taking on 200 persons

I am happy that quite  a number of them are treading the path that the Saints before them had trod

7.      I am thankful for my WORKSHOP ATTENDEES
Those who actually invested in us by paying for the services we rendered in the course of the Workshops and Seminars of 2018

I appreciate

8.      I am thankful for my CO-ORDINATORS
Those who took out time out of their busy schedules to plan and organize and coordinate the workshops and seminars we had in 2018.

Those in Makurdi, Uyo, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, Onitsha, Enugu, Asaba, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Abuja, Lagos

I appreciate

9.      I am thankful for the Major DIRECT SALES BUSINESS that I ventured into in the middle part of the year 2018 - Max International and also thankful that Dr. Stella Kokoricha had kept us in the thick of things.

10.    I am thankful for my MEDICAL DOCTOR COLLEAGUES especially those who stood firm to say No to impunity and cabalism in the NMA FCT and have turned things around for the better. Members of The Doctors Movement, the Elected Exco Members of NMA FCT led by the Chairman - Dr. Ekpe Philips Uche, the Elders Forum of NMA FCT ably led by Dr. G. T. N. Ajakpo OON - the Galadima Lokoja..
I appreciate the NMA President Prof. Francis Adedayo Faduyile who brought us back from exile.
I appreciate Dr. Uche Philips Ekpe who has shown wonderful support even in very small things
I appreciate Doctors Olarenwaju and Aigbovo of the FCTA ARD who became the first Daniel to come to judgment by conferring on me the Life Membership of the FCTA ARD
I appreciate Doctors Felix and Adejo of FMC Jabi ARD who gave me the opportunity to be the Keynote Speaker at their Maiden AGM Opening Ceremony/Scientific Session
I appreciate Doctors Ramatu, Anachebe, Etin-osa - the Ladies of the Movement who have continued to do us proud every now and then
I appreciate the companies of Doctors Sodipo, Tasky, Lasisi, Ojediran, Ayinde, Otegbeye, Atilola, Akinlade, Yakubu at the NARD AGM which held at Ibadan

11.    I am thankful for my neighbour Alhaji Mohammed Haruna for all his support

12.     I am thankful for my Overseas Partner #CregPark for his insight which is yielding fruits already

13.    I am thankful for my MBA Class Mates #PatienceAhmed, #BolaObembe, #AjibolaOtegbeye, #MathewWazara who have kept us still going strong

14.    I am thankful for #EmekaBright, #JosephNosa, #ApostleCBNWilliams, #MrsJohnnyHarvest, of my #MakurdiBusinessGroup

And finally

15.    I am thankful for Dr. Ibrahim Wada: OON  who took what would have been a colossal failure out of our way and gave us the latitude to operate within our means and resources. This is really the icing on the 2018 cake for me

In 2019, let's do some more, let's raise the banner higher and take the note an octave higher!!!!

Let God Reign Supreme

Sir, Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP

#DrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment