Thursday, June 6, 2013

GOOD MORNING



THURSDAY                                                              06. 06. 13
Good morning my friends.
I do hope that your night was good. I really thank God that my family and I woke up hale and hearty this morning after a blissful night rest and we give Him all the praise and thanksgiving.
It’s Thursday and this first week of June is getting to an end, whatever plan you have for this week should have been 80% completed by the end of today, WORK AT IT.
Today I want to let you know that you can be what ever you want to be if you really work hard at it and just like a Popular Musician sang it:
“you can get it if you really want
You can get it if you really want
But you must try,
Try and try
Try and try
You’ll succeed at last”

So today remind yourself that there is no short cut to heaven, you must labour and work hard to get there.

Every day as I always do, remind yourself that it is good to be alive
So, go make the most of it.

Have a great day
And I’ll see you on the morrow

Today
Bless and be Blessed

Remember that I love you as always!!!!!!!

Your Brother and Friend

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment