Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FROM ME TO YOU

20. 03. 13 WEDNESDAY

To All My Friends

Greetings of the new day to you and hoping that the God Whom I serve saw you to this day.

May all glory and honour be unto His Name for ever more - Amen

I always feel very excited to commune with you every morning because a number of you have told me how motivated they are by such communication.

I intend to continue doing that by His special grace and ask, if in any way our messages here or else where on this social network has touched you and made you a new person, do not forget to give the testimony to men and the praise to God.

While we are still compiling our story, I would like to remind you that if you are presently having any challenges in any area of life, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. GOD is always there. You might ask Him, WHY ME? Am sure you know you would never get any direct answer, but HE HAS EQUIPPED YOU WITH ALL TOOLS, INSTRUMENTS, AMMUNITION AND ARMAMENTS that you need in your life's battles. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO APPROPRIATE THEM.

So this morning, I want to encourage you instead of asking WHY ME? rather say TRY ME.

When you put your faith to test, HEAVEN comes to the rescue.

Have a very wonderful day as I am going to have.

Bless and be blessed

Your Brother and Friend

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment