Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What Are You Thankful For: Day 5






It's the 5th day of our "What are you thankful for in 2015" series that would take us to the end of the year.

it is also the last day

Under this series, you are just required to tell us what 5 things you are thankful for as the year 2015 is heading to an end.

Here are the write ups so far for the program





Today is Day 5 and the last day; so if you've missed out in the last four days, you can still join today and might be lucky to be one of our winners

So, today, what are you thankful for?

Enjoy


#DrJTF

4 comments:

  1. For today, I am thankful for all those I did business with in the year 2015

    Those who gave me their time to mentor them
    those who gave me links I signed up with
    those who attended my Workshops
    those who signed up with the links I gave to them

    I am also thankful for failed businesses
    for the disappointments I received from those I trusted fully even though I knew them only online

    I surely have learnt a great lesson from these failures and disappointments

    Let God take all the Glory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Joe-sound, I have exactly 5 things am thankful of but i never knew about this program! The 5th thing am thankful of is that out of the 9 gospel tracks in my Album have been able to record 5 professional gospel tracks to the glory of God. http://www.muzikstreets.com/muzik-joe-sound-gospel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello @PraiseJonathan
    Nice to have you here
    We congratulate you on having five of your gospel tracks recorded and we wish you more success as 2016 unfolds
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am thankful that I made it up to this moment with my friends, family and mentors.

    ReplyDelete