Monday, December 28, 2015

What Are You Thankful For: Day 3






It's the 3rd day of our "What are you thankful for in 2015" series that would take us to the end of the year.

Under this series, you are just required to tell us what 5 things you are thankful for as the year 2015 is heading to an end.

Here are the write ups so far for the program

Today is Day 3 and if you've missed out in the 1st two days, you can still join today and might be lucky to be one of our winners

So, today, what are you thankful for?

Enjoy


#DrJTF

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the gift of life I got this year from God, I did not even go to any hospital this year. It worth being thankful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my Sister - Lolo Mrs. Eudy-Ken Nwuche who through her communication skills has kept the line open for one on one talks once every short while.

    I ask God to fulfill her utmost heart desires even as He leads her and hers into the year 2016

    Amen

    ReplyDelete