Sunday, December 27, 2015

What Are You Thankful For: Day 2






Yesterday we started our "What are you thankful for in 2015" series that would take us to the end of the year.

Under this series, you are just required to tell us what 5 things you are thankful for as the year 2015 is heading to an end.

Yesterday was Day 1 

And today is Day 2

If you missed out yesterday, you can still join today and might be lucky to be one of our winners

So, today, what are you thankful for?

Enjoy


#DrJTF

2 comments:

  1. Today, I am thankful for my family . my wife and son - they have been a Pillar of Support for me this whole year and I am sure that without that support I would not have been able to achieve all that I achieved.

    I ask that God shall replenish their energies and strength a triple fold in the coming year

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am thankful for the risk I took this year for my entrepreneurship lifestyle because it paid off and am till growing in it.

    ReplyDelete