Thursday, September 29, 2016

Do You ...........








Do you sometimes feel that life is not worth all the struggles after all?
Do you sometimes think that it's all useless to keep waging wars on all fronts?
Do you get depressed that you are not what you wanted to be?
Do you sit down and moan that life has not been fair to you?

Well, if you answered Yes to one or all of the above questions, then just know that you are not alone

I have been through that phase of life too

I have suffered deprivation, lack, betrayals, outright blackmails, rejection by even those who streamed from the same womb as me, many wars have been brought to my sides, I know how it feels.

But you see, instead of quitting and giving up, I had doubled my efforts
instead of sitting at one place and moaning, I had put vaseline on my weary feet and taken a long walk
instead of blaming life for being unfair, I had looked life in its large face and demanded of it exactly what I wanted
instead of taking up wars on all fronts as were brought to me, I had been forced to learn the virtue of patience and long suffering and it has helped to wear some of the war mongers out

And the result?

To the Glory of God, I am just exactly what I had ever wanted to be
it has given me joy and peace of mind. I sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I appropriated the grace of God which is very ubiquitous and it increased me

You can also do likewise

Take a long look at all the things that are bothering you today; just pick one of them and concentrate on sorting it, then go ahead and do it.

You sure would have a testimony of your own

God bless you real good

#DrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment