Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays






Hello My Good Friend

Merry Christmas.

I hope this holiday season will fill your Heart with Love, and your Life with Blessings and Joy. 

And I hope it will ignite in you the Love for Self, for Others, and for God. 

You are not alone. 

We are all connected - Heart to Heart, and Soul to Soul. And even though, in bodies, it might seem that we are worlds apart, In Heart and Soul, we
are always One.


We are always connected.

And I wanted to remind you of this

Once again, Merry Christmas my good friend. 

I send you, and those close to you, my Love and Blessings.


And I hope this Christmas will bring you the gift of Life, of Love, of Freedom and Liberation - Freedom from all that is dark and painful, and Liberation from everything that’s keeping you from knowing your Truth and experiencing Your Beingness.  

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


Remain Blessed

Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP

Past President NARD
Past Chairman NMA FCT

0 comments:

Post a Comment