Wednesday, July 3, 2013

THE 3RD OF JULY



WEDNESDAY                      03. 07. 13

Greetings of the new day to you all my friends
And thank God for His mercies and His grace that have seen us into another day
I am particularly so delighted to be alive today in this land of milk and honey for God has deemed it fit to add another unto my years on this sojourn.

Finally the 3rd of July is here and it’s my birth day

People rejoice with me and join me thank Baba God because if not for Him ALONE I don’t know what would have become of me.

I return all the praise and adoration unto Him
May the praise of His Holy Name never depart from my lips for ever --- Amen

Here’s wishing those my friends who share birth day with me today a very joyous celebration.

I would always continue to love you

God bless

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment