Tuesday, July 4, 2017

My Deep Appreciation




 
I just want to use this opportunity and medium to express my deep appreciation to all of you who by Facebook wall posts, inbox messages, phone sms, phone calls, Whatsapp messages, Linkedin messages, IMO messages, GooglePlus messages, Twitter messages, Whatscall calls,  e.t.c. contributed to making my YESTERDAY a super day.

It was my birth date and I must tell you that I have never received so much love from people other than close friends and family members as I did yesterday, it was like an elixir to me and quite exhilarating.

Thank you so very much and may He Whom I worship meet you at your points of greatest needs.

As my new year commences, please keep me in your prayers as I ask that God shall make me more of Christ than me.

Have a very wonderful day.

Amb. Sir, Dr. Jerry – the First Oguzie: JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment