Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What's Your Plan?






Over the last 25 years, it has become a ritual for me in the last days of the outgoing year, to sit down with myself and God and review how the year had gone, the gains, the losses, the successes, the failures and my net worth for that particular year.

That is a prelude towards creating a pathway for the incoming year.

I have come to appreciate this task that I used to look forward to it with keen interest as each year began to end.

I learnt from the Masters that a Plan (especially a written one) is a visible road map that keeps one on the direction he or she has chosen to tread in the year and so I write down my Plans in easy and simple to understand pattern and that keeps me on course for that year.

Written plans are viewed by many of the most productive people I know as the power tool for achievement, the magic bridge to your goal.

Alan Lakein, the author of books on time control said, "Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now."

So if you want to join the group of "Year Planners" in making a written plan, some of the questions you might begin with are:

Where do I want to be three months from now; six months from now; or a year from now?
How am I going to get there?
What do I have to do to get myself from where I am to where I want to be?
What's the first, small step I can take to get moving?
Stephen Brennan said, "Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a written plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success."

You will be surprised how often the circumstances which will confront you, will fit in with plans you have laid out in advance.

Bernard Baruch, an advisor to many US Presidents, said, "Whatever failures I have known, whatever errors I have committed, whatever follies I have witnessed in private and public life have been the consequence of action without thought.”

You can write your own Plan today, that is if you have not done so yet.

Should you need any assistance, we are here to be consulted, we bear the cost of the Consultancy

Hoping to read from you

In 2016, Let God Reign Supreme

Dr. Jerry - the First: JP

#DrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment