Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Another Opportunity Is Here

My People, my People

I am so happy to be alive today and also to be in good health even as my soul prospers and I owe it all to God Almighty without Whom I would not have been around by now.

I am happy also for you that you are alive and well and able to read this my appreciative note to God.

Whatever you call Him, there is but One True God, the Creator and Owner of the Universe (even though He may have allowed other principalities and powers to govern the earth but at the final countdown, the Earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof)

Today presents another opportunity for us to make it. It is a virgin day that is yet to be broken and so as we break it, we need to be careful not to tear it apart but to gently remove the covering so as to have seamless operation therein.

Make it a day to actually excel and you would not be too far from the realization of your ambitions.

Have a wonderful day

Dr. Jerry - the First: JP

#DrJTF
Medical Consultant/Life Coach/Author/Publisher/Mentor/Motivational Speaker/Plan B Income Promoter/Entrepreneur/Health and Wellness Consultant/Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It pays to make every second of the minute of the hour of the day to actually count
    Greetings of the new day people

    ReplyDelete