Saturday, July 4, 2015

What An Outpouring Of Love

Yesterday was the 3rd of July, it was my birth day and it was wonderful.

In all my years of living, yesterday was quite DIFFERENT. The show of love was way way overwhelming.

So, I wish to use this medium and this opportunity to thank all of you who by text messages, phone calls, inbox messages, outbox comments showed me love on the occasion of my 2015 birthday celebration.
Those who participated in the quiz, those who were part of my #FridayHappyHour program, those who sent me gifts are not left out in my appreciative note.

As we match forward to a new year, we are re-invigorated and re-energized to give more than we can just because you showed me love.

To God be the Glory for all the things He hath done for us, to Him will our eternal appreciation go.

Thank you my friends.

May God remember you for good because of this your labour of love.

Cheers to a new life


Amb. Sir, Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment