Thursday, May 23, 2013

GREETINGS OF THE NEW DAY



THURSDAY                                                              23. 05. 13

My dear friends,

I just want to use this opportunity to send you felicitations from my family and I and to thank God that in His infinite goodness He allowed all of us to see the brightness of another new day. May His Name be praised for ever – Amen.

It is important to me that you realise that as today is Thursday the 23rd day of May 2013, that there has been no day like it and until the Lord’s Day comes, there would never be another day like it.

So knowing this, what ought we to do as men and women? But to make the most out of it?

And how do you make the most out of this day?
By focusing on living today and not living in the yesterdays that have gone and no matter how much you regret what you did then you can never change the story!!!

So my dear friend, life is for the living and living is a dynamic activity that requires dynamic conservatism as I practice. Yes while you are alive, PLEASE LIVE.

A tomorrow would always come, but do the needful today, do the best you can today so that when tomorrow comes and you are there, you would have a smile on your face but if tomorrow comes and you are not there, it would be said of you “He passed through this way” because your feet prints would be on the sands of time and in the conscious memory of men.

Today, Go, Live

Have a great day
And I’ll see you on the morrow

Today
Bless and be Blessed

Remember that I love you as always

Your Brother and Friend

Dr, Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment