Monday, November 30, 2020

As November 2020 Ends

 



 

To YOU - my Friend

 

Beloved

 

As November 2020 ends today

I want you to sit quietly somewhere

Remove all distractions

And do a review of the month

How did it go for you?

Did you meet your goal for the month?

Were your expectations met?

Did you have a need and had someone who met it?

But most importantly

I want you to search deep in your soul

And find that if you are not alive today

You would not be doing any review

And having realized that

I want you to take out a minute or two

to just say Thank You God in me

For bringing me this far

 

Remember

Only the living can hope and plan and act

The dead is gone forever

But while alive, LIVE

 

God bless you exceedingly abundantly today

 

If your November dream has not been met

and you are still alive

Wait for December

It's just some hours away

 

Have a great day

 

Happy Month End

 

I am your Friend

 

Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP



0 comments:

Post a Comment