Sunday, July 2, 2017

It's My Birth Date













It's the 3rd of July
The date when I was brought into this world by my Parents - Elder Mark Nwaneto and Ezinne Lois Adaezi Oguzie (both of blessed memory)

The days have varied but the date has remained constant, no matter how much things have changed in and around me, that date can never be changed.

I have lived long enough to know that "without God, I am nothing"
I have lived long enough to know that "the race is not to the swift"
I have lived long enough to know that "if God be with and for me, who can be against me?"
I have also lived long enough to know that "the just shall live by faith"

In all these years from birth up until now, the Able Hands of God have guided me, His Presence has always gone out before me and also come at my back, His Spirit had always overshadowed whatever terrestrial and extraterrestrial spirits that want to buffet me from the left and from the right.

Today, I want to return all the THANKSGIVING and ADORATION unto Him that saw me from afar, sculptured and moulded me, caused me to be delivered without stress, gave me a name and gave me a charge - go ye and conquer.

I return all PRAISE and DOMINION unto HIM that Liveth forever and forever, even unto GOD the Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient.

Let His Name Alone be always glorified

Thank You Abba Father for this one, more grace my Lord

H. E. Amb., Sir, Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP
#DrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment