Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hurray - It's The 1st Sunday In December


Hello my Friends

It is the 1st Sunday in the last month of the year of our Lord 2015 popularly called and addressed as December.

I am the happiest person on earth to be alive today because it is not by power or might that I have that priviledge, but it is by the Spirit of the Most High, Who has taken a good look at me and said, "he still has a lot to accomplish for Oursakes"

How about you?
Are you happy to be alive today?
Are you seeing the brighter side of life?
Or are you busy recounting your woes and trepidations?

Listen, God has spoken a word concerning you, just as He spoke concerning me.

Go, find God's word concerning you and bask in it, it is the Word of life

And today my good friend, never FAIL to go worship Him in His Holy Sanctuary.

It is only Him that gives life, not money, not juju, not ogboni, not illuminati, not witches and wizards, not amorc, not ekankar ----------ONLY GOD

Worship Him today in Spirit and in Truth

Have a very pleasant Sunday

Love you

Dr. Jerry - the First: JP

#DrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment