Friday, October 25, 2013

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY



FRIDAY                                                                    25. 10. 13

I really am glad that in His infinite mercy, God woke me up this morning and members of my family. I owe Him loads of gratitude. I am hopeful that He too woke you and yours up this morning, let us not be weary in giving Him thanks and praise for that is what He demands of us.

It is a new day today, new opportunities, new hopes, new tasks, new thoughts even accepting that some things have to change, reaching out for new levels. Whatever happened yesterday belonged there, don’t let it becloud your sense of today.

Hello People,
It’s Friday, the weekend is hastening on
I surely can’t wait for the weekend, it’s been one hectic week
But while waiting for the weekend to come, I shall do the best I can today to effectively occupy it.

And so I can say

Thank God It’s Friday (TGIF)

Do have a responsible day

Ambassador

0 comments:

Post a Comment