Sunday, October 1, 2017

Welcome To October 2017







Hello my Friends

It's Sunday, the first one in this new month of October, it is the beginning of a new week and since it is the 1st of October, it is also the beginning of a new month.

A new month usually arrives when men are tired of the old month and so it comes as a relief from the "stress" of the old month.

Thus new months come with lots of hope, new thoughts, new visions, new plans, new goals, new everything and if you were really stressed in the old month, you can take a deep sigh of relief as the new month steps in.

People, it's October, the 2nd of the "ber" months of the year and in a little over 2 months from now, 2017 will be over and passed into eternity.

I am not here to wish you good health, plenty wisdom, plenty properties, long life, much money, e.t.c. as others are wont to, because I have no control over those things, but there's one thing I have control over and that is the message of hope and which states that no matter who you are, what you do, where you are from, what your gender is or if you have no gender at all, my message of hope to you is that GOD LOVES YOU and His promises to you are YEA and AMEN.

This October, irrespective of what may come your way, I want you to hold fast onto that promise of God, He is not a man that He would lie, and He honours His Words even more than His Name. He is your Father and before Him you can always cry "Abba Father"

Hey, I said earlier that I am not here to wish you anything but I just remembered that I really have something to wish you and that is WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF (you have more control over what comes to you than I have)

Be that as it may, just know that even when the storms of life blow from all sides and threaten to steal, kill and destroy, it shall always be well with our souls

God bless you in this new month and lift up His Countenance on you and all that concerns you to give you a hope and an expected end.

Your Friend

Sir, Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP

#DrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment