Sunday, September 24, 2017

Finish September Strong






Hello Friend

Just 6 days left for the 9th month of the year 2017 called September to come to an end.

And you know, even if you have not achieved what you set out to achieve in this month, you can still #FinishSeptemberStrong

I know that one of the major challenges of men irrespective of what they are engaged in is PROCRASTINATION - postponing for tomorrow what can be done today.

I have been fighting it ever since I can remember yet, I have not won but I am not giving up and that's why, this last week of September 2017, I want to dedicate it to rooting out procrastination from my life for ever.

Are you having such challenge too?
Would you like to join me?


Then drop your whatsapp number so that I can invite you to the group
and let us team up and chase procrastination out of our lives

The program will kick off on Monday 26th and end on Saturday 30th

See you on the inside


#DrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment