Monday, May 1, 2017

Welcome To May - My Friendship Awareness Month






Hello Friends

It's the month of May again and every year for the past 4 years I have celebrated May as my Friendship Awareness Month.

For the duration of the month, all my teachings and coaching and tutoring are slashed down to 25% of their basic cost

Which means that I give off 75% of what I usually charge to impart the life changing and life transforming knowledge I have unto those who are my friends.

So starting from today being the 1st of May and lasting until the last day being the 31st of May, by the special grace of God, all my services are to be given out at N2, 500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only

These services include among many others:

1. How to start an online business
2. How to make money online
3. How to start blogging
4. How to make money from blogging
5. How to make money from Recharge Card Business
6. How to start off an oil and gas business without capital
7. How to start affiliate marketing business
8. How to win the war of wits
9. How to attract and retain all that you need
10. How to be You
And many more

If you are keen to get engaged, then send me a pm or whatsapp at 0705-994- 9508

Have a blissful month

Dr. Oguzie Jerry - the First: JP
#DrJTF

1 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran Twitter @lifecoachbloger

    ReplyDelete