Monday, January 25, 2016

It's The Last Week Of January 2016

All thanks be to God that we have entered the last week of the first month of the year 2016 - January

And when January ends, then the year has really become old.

So, how far have you gone with your new year resolutions?
Are you still keeping to them, or have you backslided?

Statistics have shown that only about 2% of those who make new year resolutions actually keep them, the remaining 98% break their resolutions as soon as they make them.

And that is why some persons have postulated that instead of making new year resolutions that do not go beyond 48 hours of making them, that one should rather have rules to live by and if you ask me, that is the one I subscribe to; because I am also not so good at keeping new year resolutions.

Any ways, whatever be the case, you are already in this week and no matter what, if you have not yet started, then you should be starting something by the 1st of February 2016 and by something I mean whatever you have to do to bring food to the table.

This 2016 is your year and whether you like it or yes, the Universe has already conspired to ensure that you rise above the level where you are at the present time. 

But remember that heaven will NEVER come down to lift you up if you ain't raising a hand up.

So raise one hand up and see God grab you by that hand and lift you higher than you would have believed was possible.

Join me to start off again on the 1st of February 2016, it's time to begin the money making business again.

And if you don't have the faintest idea of what you want to start, then ask me, I shall gladly take you by hand and lead you on.

What do you think?

Have a very prosperous day today

Let God reign supreme

Dr. Jerry - the First: JP



Post a Comment