Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My Redeemer, My Comforter, My Master

There is only but One True God, all other gods are the contraptions of the hands of men and that One True God is my GOD.

He is the One that holds me in the Hollow of His Palms and nothing shall by any means prize me away from Him.

He is my Redeemer, my Comforter, My God in Whom I run into when the vicissitudes of life come knocking because as a matter of necessity, they must.

I asked Him to keep me safe and sound as I laid down my head on the pillow, and just right now, He tapped me back to life.

I asked Him to keep my family (immediate and extended) in good health, safe and sound through the night trip, and He not only did that, He added an extra for me by keeping my friends safe and sound too.

Thank You Lord for Your Grace and Mercy
What can I ever do without You

Onye nwem jide nga I ji  o o o o o

Today is Tuesday my good friends, in 6 days time this month would end, but don't allow it to end without making a mark, you can, just DO IT

Have a wonderful day today


Dr. Jerry - the First: JP
#DrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment