Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Psalm 91



Whoso dwelleth under the defence of the Most High; shall abide under the Shadow of the Almighty

I will say unto the Lord, Thou art my Hope and my Strong Hold, my God, in Him will I trust

For He shall deliver thee from the snare of the hunter: and from the noisome pestilence

He shall defend thee under His Wings, and thou shalt be safe under His  Feathers: His Faithfulness and truth shall be thy shield and buckler

Thou shalt not be afraid for any terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day

For the pestilence that walketh in darkness: nor for the sickness that destroyeth in the noon day

A thousand shall fall beside thee; and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shalt not come nigh thee

Yea with thine eyes, shalt thou behold and see the reward of the ungodly.

For Thou Lord art my Hope;  Thou hast set Thine House of Defence very high

There shall no evil happen unto thee; neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For He shall give His Angels charge over thee; to keep thee in all thy ways

They shall bear thee in their hands: that thou hurt not thy foot against a stone

Thou shalt go upon the lion and the adder; the young lion and dragon shalt thou tread under thy feet

Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him up, because he hath known My Name.

He shall call upon Me and I will hear him; yea, I am with him in trouble; I will deliver him and bring him to honour


With long life will I satisfy him; and shew him My Salvation

0 comments:

Post a Comment