Monday, October 12, 2015

Father To You

It is a bright new day, the latest in town and which the Good Lord has given to us without us actually meriting it and He has asked us to rejoice and be glad in it.

Let us then go to Him with thanksgiving in our hearts; with hands raised up in praise to Him and with our mouths proclaiming His goodness in this land of the living. For if we refuse to praise Him, he has threatened to call up the stones to do so and since men are not stones, then men have to do to their Creator what men ought to do - Praise Him.

Father thank You for this day You have given unto us.
We praise and magnify Your Holy Name because of it; we worship You for there is no other like You and we say may Your Name never depart from our lips for all times.

Take Glory Lord, bless this day that You have made and let the heavens not rest until not only are we blessed but we also become generous blessings to others.

I honour You today Lord, for without You, I am definitely nothing. It is in You that "I live and move and have my being" and I cannot afford to do without You Lord.

Take my hand gracious Lord and lead me today

Let my feet not hit any stones, let my eyes not see any evil and let the thoughts of my heart and the deeds of my hands be those that would edify mankind and bring glory and honour back to You.

Thank You Lord

Amen


#DrJTF

1 comments:

  1. To You Lord be all Glory, Honour, Dominion and Adoration for ever more
    Amen

    ReplyDelete