Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Dear God



Dear God

I honour and glorify You this morning because You have made it possible again for my friends, family and I to see the light of the new day, the 2nd day in the month of September 2015.

Not all who went to bed last night woke up this morning. but again to prove to us that You are indeed the living God, You gave us back our breath and quickened us to life again this morning.

May Your Name alone be glorified all through the ages - Amen

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, but when we confess them, You are Just and Merciful to forgive us out sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Dear God, at this moment, I confess my sins, those of my family members, those of my parents and all that are around me, we have not loved You as we ought to, we have not obeyed You as we are expected to, we have not loved our neighbours as ourselves, we have failed even in our primary responsibilities; we have not given to the Kingdom as You admonished, Father have mercy on us!!!

If You look down on us with Your wrath, we certainly cannot bear it and therefore we ask dear God that You visit us in Your Divine Benevolence and Mercy.

Dear God, as we march out today to do that which Your grace has given us to do, I pray that You go with us, You keep us company while the jobs last today and then take us back home safely when it is all over.

Bless all who call upon Your Holy Name
Provide for the less priviledged, the orphans and widows, and not forgetting the widowers

Hear our prayer O Lord!!!!
Have mercy on Your people Lord

Thank You for answering our prayer which we have made through Christ our Lord

Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment