Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Is Here




I want to join you in thanking God for this wonderful miracle He has done in our lives.

Bringing us back to the land of the living; no other miracle can be compared to it, to me it is the Greatest Miracle on earth.

And because His Mind is always on us, that is the more reason why we should also be minded of Him. He loved us first and what else can we do but love Him back?

It is Sunday my friends

The day to go before the Tabernacle of the Lord and dance in His presence, praise and worship Him because there is none like Him.

I want to exhort you my brothers and sisters to GO TO CHURCH whatever else you shall do today.

Never ever forget the assembly of the Saints together.

Remember that the Church is meant for sinners saved by grace.

I wish you a very pleasant Sunday

One love people

#SirJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment