Friday, July 3, 2015

My #FridayHappyHour Just Got Enlarged




It's Friday but it is not just another Friday, it is a Special Friday because it is my birth day.

Every Friday sees me hanging out with Persons of Tomorrow (PoT) at 1759 hours where I answer questions from them in whatever they feel like discussing especially about life and living and money making and money management.

However, today I am throwing open my #FridayHappyHour sit out to have a tete-a-tete with 10 persons RESIDENT IN ABUJA over some chips and sips.

So if you have an issue that is clouding your vision and you wanna clear the cobweb, come and yarn with me live and direct.

Come let's talk while brunching

If this interests you drop your contact number here and we shall get back to you with respect to the venue and time.

The first 10 persons would be selected


Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment