Sunday, February 9, 2014

HAPPY SUNDAY



My friends

I just love this Man of Galilee
For He has done so many things for me
He has forgiven me all my sins
And gave the Holy Ghost to me
I love that Man of Galilee

That is my song for this new day, the 9th of February 2014 and the beginning of the Christian week.

It’s Sunday and one of the hallowed duties for this day is to GO TO CHURCH.

A church is the congregation of God’s people as they come to praise and worship Him because that is the only thing we can give to God. He neither eats eba nor drinks la casera but He inhabits the praise of His people and thus St. Paul admonishes us not to “neglect the assembling of the Saints together”

I sure would be there
Would you?

Do have a very pleasant Sunday

God loves you very much and so do I

Ambassador

0 comments:

Post a Comment