Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MID WEEK



WEDNESDAY                                  17. 07. 13       

Greetings to all my friends

I bless the Name of the Lord for He had done it again for us in bringing us back to the land of the living, may all glory, honour, adoration, thanksgiving be His for ever Amen.

It is the middle of the week, a day to take stock of the past two days and how we have fared.

In my review this morning, I noticed that though I am buffeted on all sides right now but the Lord has been my strength and the Pillar upon which I have stood and which has not allowed me to cave in.

There comes a time when the strength of man fails and that is when God actually takes over the show, though we may not see it, but we sure can feel it if we are appropriately tuned.

Weeping may endure all through the night but certainly joy comes in the morning. Let all darkness bring with it what it may, He that has called us to His service, shall be there to see us through. Don’t wait to see it, believe it “it is more blessed to believe than to wait to see.”

Are you passing through hurt, agony pain or burden, allow yourself to be comforted by His words. IT IS ONLY YOU WHO CAN DO IT.

Remember to go and renew your strength for the remainder  of the week

Every day as I always do, remind yourself that it is good to be alive
So, go make the most of it.

Have a great day
And I’ll see you on the morrow

Today
Bless and be Blessed

Remember that I love you as always!!!!!!!

Your Brother and Friend 

Dr. Jerry - the First

0 comments:

Post a Comment