Sunday, December 2, 2018

Everyone Has A Different Time Clock






EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT TIME CLOCK
WAIT FOR YOUR TIME

Just as the Good Book says, everything in life has its own time and season
There's a time to be born and there's a time to die
There's a time to study and there's a time to be studied
There's a time to sow and there's a time to harvest
There's a time to be single and there's a time to be married
There's a time to be young and there's a time to be old

BUT

This broadcast is not about TIME, it's actually about YOU

I know you have been given an order - go ye and achieve, and have dominion but He Who gave the order did not give you a timeframe for such achievements.

I know you have what is called a Personal Development Plan - PDP in which you have lined up what your life should be like in 2 years time, in 5 years time, in 10 years time, in 15 years time, in 20 years time and all that

I am here to tell you that no matter how hard anyone tries to ensure that their Personal Development Plants work according to the Clock they have set for themselves, Mother Nature has a way or ensuring that there is a balance in whatever we do.

Nothing comes as easy as it is planned, but consistency and determination with a long staying willpower will surely take you to the top of your plans, so you really need to work at it no matter what

I Know people who wanted to study Medicine and Surgery straight out of High School and couldn't do that until they have had a second degree in the Sciences

I know people who graduated at 21 years of age and couldn't get a job until they were 27

I know people who graduated at 27 and got jobs straight after the National Youth Service

I know people who found jobs straight out of High School and went ahead to break the backs of all their plans

I know people who never saw the four walls of a Higher Institution but who are Millionaires

I know people who are Professors but very financially challenged

I know people who at 16 were so convinced of what they wanted to be in life and then made a U-turn at 26 to choose a different path altogether

I know people who set their lives at 18 and I know those who set their lives at 40

I know people who became Millionaires at 25 and died at 50

I know people who became Millionaires at 50 and lived to be 90

I know people who married at 22 and have lived happily together ever since then

I know people who married at 30 and couldn't stand each other 5 years down the road

I know people who courted for 7 years before getting married and their marriage hit the rocks after 2 years

I know people who never courted before marriage and who have lived together in marriage for more than 25 years

I know people who married and immediately went on to have children

I know people who married and had to wait for 18 years to have children

I know people who are single but have children scattered all over the place

I know people who are married but have no kids
I know people in relationships but who love someone else

I know people who can never be in love no matter who is concerned

I also know people who love each other but are not together

So what I am driving home here is - Everything in life as far as they concern us happen according to our time, our clock and no two persons even identical twins have the same time clock

You may look at some of your friends and think that they are ahead of you, the truth is no person can be ahead of you, your time and theirs are not set on the same stone.

Everything happens at their own pace

Your friends have their own time and clock and so do you. So BE PATIENT

If you look around you, you would see concrete evidence of what I am talking about

Michael Jackson started singing at the age of 8 and became a star almost immediately but it took quite a while for Aretha Franklin to break through to stardom

Barack Obama became American President at about 46 but Donald Trump became American President at 70 (making history as the Oldest man to become American President)

Mark Cuban was a bartender before he took his destiny in his hands and turned his life around

Jack Ma - the richest man in China today was a Barber before again he used the advantage of the internet to launch himself into the Millionaire Circle

Mark Zuckerberg became a Billionaire at 30 and our own Aliko Dangote became a Billionaire at 60

Different times and clock for different folks

The founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken got his break at 66

The creative writer of the Harry Potter series had her scripts rejected 12 times before Mother Nature smiled at her and she was published and went ahead to become a Billionaire from royalties from her book

So

Getting your degree after 25 is still an achievement
Not being married at 30 and still happy is also an achievement
Getting married at 35 and starting a family thereafter is still possible
Building or buying your own house after 40 is still a very big achievement

Don't let anyone directly or indirectly rush you with their own timelines

You got yours, follow it diligently and you would arrive where others have also arrived if that was your destination

I need to remind you that as far as blooming in life is concerned, there are EARLY BLOOMERS and LATE BLOOMERS

Whichever is the case for you, to bloom is to bloom

Let me conclude by reminding you of the popular saying by Albert Einstein

"Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted truly and really counts"

And this is the most important thing, I want you to be able to create a meaningful, purposeful and fulfilling life for yourself and use that to make a difference in the life of others less fortunate than you are.

Because when the chips are down, you have only but one life to live and that life of yours is only JUST ABOUT YOU



0 comments:

Post a Comment