Tuesday, January 9, 2018

How We Can Support Each Other For Free In This 2018






In 2018, I wish to interact more with my family, friends, fans and followers and I hope you wish to do so with me too.

In order to make this happen, we need to enter into some form of social media contract to support each other for free

This is how we can do this

1.      Don't just pass over my Blog Post share to you (either by facebook inbox or telegram dm or whatsapp dm), click on the link and read the Post. We write to educate, entertain and to teach

I will do same for yours if you send it to me

2.      Don't just read my Blog post, share it if it spoke to you
          sharing is caring

          I will do same for yours if you are a Blogger or Writer

3.      Don't just say ok if you have not read the Blog Post, read it first

          I will read yours too, if you send the link to me

4.      Don't just read the Blog post, make a comment. Your comment helps us to know that you visited the Post and that you read it, moreover, your comment helps us to know if we are in the right direction or the wrong and it helps you to let out what you have in your mind

5.      Don't just like the Blog Post and leave, be social and share it to your social media friends

6.      We need each other to grow in 2018, let's do it for real

Thanks for reading


#DrJTF


0 comments:

Post a Comment