Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Challenge Accepted





30 Days Challenge With Dr. JTF Span - Sept 1 to 30 2017 Hello Friends I am excited to have you all in this Group for the next 30 days as we take on personal challenges in a Group setting designed to help us achieve at least one thing in the next 30 days. I am honoured to earn your trust to wish to participate voluntarily in this program I am hopeful that it shall be worth your time by the end of it I decided to open the Chalenge Hall today, so as to give room for the early birds to bond. As others' indicate interest, they shall be added but we are closing the doors by 30th to give enough time for all to meet up with the speed as we intend to take off on the 1st of September Let me then welcome you and thank you very immensely for accepting the Challenge Please feel free to share, don't be shy and endeavour to ask questions Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie Initiator

0 comments:

Post a Comment