Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy New Month To You All







Once again it is time to celebrate the arrival of a new month, and this time it is the month of June, the sixth month of the year 2017.

It does not matter how the past months have handled you, June would certainly make a difference - quote me

And how do I know that June would make a great difference?

Because the God Whom I worship and serve has said so Himself.
He told me "old things are passed away and behold all things are become new"

As May has passed away, all old things associated with it and which did not favour us have passed away too, from henceforth, everything shall be new and to our favour.

The Good Lord Who brought you into this month shall never leave you stranded, He shall handle you with care, give you all you need to scale through and actually land you safely on the other side of June.

I pray that June becomes quite obedient to you

Remain Blessed

#SirDrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment