Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 - Fifteen Things That I Am Thankful For







1.      First and foremost, I am thankful to God for LIFE
Of course I am very much aware that my life is in God's Mighty Hands and that no one no matter how highly placed can prize me away from Him.

3 times in the outgoing year, He saved me from near death accidents, without even a scratch on my body but a dent on the car.

I am also aware that some persons who want to be god have since desired that I be taken out of this world, because 2 times in the outgoing year, I was spiritually attacked which manifested in the physical; but my answer has always been that no man is God, He alone controls the affairs of His children and nothing happens to any of us by chance, if He allows it, then it will happen but if it is not my time to go, no man can make me go

2.      I am thankful for my FAMILY
Who gave me support through thick and thin and were always concerned on how I have braved it all.

My Lady who also is my Queen stood beside me all through the year, not raising a voice of complain but quietly raising our morale

My first son Jerry - the Second who has continued to make me proud of him in breaking every record I held at his age

3.      I am thankful for my SISTER - Lolo Eudy-Ken Wuche #AngelKenneth
Who has stood by me despite and inspite of all

4.      I am thankful for my FRIENDS, FANS, FOLLOWERS and WELL WISHERS
Especially those who have actively engaged with me on my facebook timeline, liking my posts, making quality comments, correcting and building.

I recognize them all and appreciate

5.      I am thankful for my BLOGs Fans and Followers
Those who by their visits to my blogs, by their comments and corrections have helped me to earn some bucks there-from

My appreciation

6.      I am thankful for my MENTEES
The over 300 men and women (including boys and girls) who allowed me to invest in their time in order to point them to the path of Online Business.

I actually wanted to do that for 100 persons but the response was quite overwhelming and I ended up taking on 300 persons

I am happy that quite  a number of them are treading the path that the Saints before them had trod

7.      I am thankful for my WORKSHOP ATTENDEES
Those who actually invested in us by paying for the services we rendered in the course of the Workshops and Seminars of 2015

I appreciate

8.      I am thankful for my CO-ORDINATORS
Those who took out time out of their busy schedules to plan and organize and co-ordinate the workshops and seminars we had in 2016.

Those in Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, Onitsha, Enugu, Asaba, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Abuja, Lagos

I appreciate

9.      I am thankful for the Major DIRECT SALES BUSINESS that I ventured into in the later part of the year 2016 - PHYTOSCIENCE and also thankful that these persons listened to me and joined me in the Business - Eudy Ken-Wuche (Port Harcourt), DrNmaOlebara (Owerri), Barr Moore Obasi (Owerri), Don Mgbeahurike (Umuahia), John Iwu (Umuahia), Chima Ugwo (Aba),  Ngozi Ananaba (Aba), Helen Raymond (Onitsha), Sanny Ogenyi (Makurdi), Helen Samuel (Makurdi) and all those that have also joined the #PhytoscienceBusiness through them.

10.    I am thankful for my MEDICAL DOCTOR COLLEAGUES who have continued to ask after us and keep us informed of things going on in the Medical World; especially Dr. Chiedozie Achonwa, Dr. Idris Liman, Dr. Wale Lasisi and Dr. Ilevbare

11.    I am thankful for my Technical Adviser #AnodebeAnthony who kept us on our toes for the year despite his own very busy schedule

12.     I am thankful for my Overseas Partner #CregPark for his insight which is yielding fruits already

13.    I am thankful for my MBA Class Mates #PatienceAhmed, #BolaObembe, #AjibolaOtegbeye, #MathewWazara who have kept us still going strong

14.    I am thankful for #MichaelDuru, #MichaelOkoro, #OlalekanMuktar, #MosesGodson, #ExcellentOhios, the group of young men who have decided to raise the banner of #TopitupMedCom higher than hitherto had been the case and have assisted in bringing to fruition, our long held goal of creating a writing platform - #PowerfulBrainsPlatform

And finally

15.    I am thankful for one Student of my youth #EbereChimezie who took me down memory lane in one phone call that has become like the icing on the 2016 cake for me

In 2017, let's do some more, let's raise the banner higher and take the note an octave higher!!!!

Let God Reign Supreme

Sir, Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP
#DrJTF


0 comments:

Post a Comment