Thursday, April 7, 2016

She Slapped Me in Front Of Her Parents





Written by Alden Tan

A while back, I was dating this girl who was extremely toxic.


She was a mode. Sure, she was gorgeous, on the outside.



She appeared on magazine covers and on TV.



But she held every stereotype there was to a bitchy, self-entitled
model.



She was rude to customer service staff, be it the cab driver,
cashier or waiter. No really, it was super embarrassing to be with her
outside. She screamed at a waiter once and I was like... okay.



She was rude to her own parents. She actually said, "Fuck you!" to her 
dad once in front of me. I was like.... okay.



She was emotional and dramatic. Every time we had a tiny squabble,
she would say she wanted to break up. I was like... okay.



Okay.



Then the worst happen when we were close to breaking up. We had
a huge fight. 



She asked to meet me at her house.



I went over.



And while I wasn't looking, BAM! She slapped me in front of her parents.



Her parents were so mad. They scolded her.



I was calm. I didn't want to create a scene in front of her parents. It was only right.



We talked things out. We tried to work out. But eventually we broke up.



In hindsight, I should have walked out on her there and then. 



That's the thing my friend.



You should never take shit from somebody like that. It's dumb.


When somebody is so toxic and negative, they will never add value to you or your life.


They will only make you unhappy.



There's a limit you know? Don't put up with so much shit even though
you guys are in a relationship.



Lesson for the day:



Have the balls to break away from a toxic relationship-



If it's loveless and abusive, walk away. 



It's going nowhere. It will only end badly. Trust me.



You deserve only love in your life.



You don't want to wake up with somebody you don't love
for the rest of your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment