Monday, March 7, 2016

God's Favour Is Available








When I was growing up, following the numerous stories I heard about the Israelites and how God set them apart as His Own Nation, the Apple of His Eyes and would go out of the way to punish them when they went astray, I used to think then that any other person who is not an Israelite was definitely out of favour with God.

But when I came upon myself and things were happening to me because I asked, I realized that I don't have to be an Israelite by birth to receive God's favour.

Now I know that I am an Israelite by association since I believe in Jesus Christ who as man was a descendant of Abraham just as I can also trace my lineage to Abraham.

It clearly shows therefore that God does not play favouritism but that as many as desire His favour do get that even when they are not Israelites by birth.

Today, God shall favour your going out and your coming in and you shall be dazed by it all.

Have a blessed day

Dr. Oguzie Jerry - the First: JP

#DrJTF

1 comments: