Thursday, December 10, 2015

It Is All About God




Glory be to God in the Highest, for He has found it fit to bring us back to this world of the living so that we can have a reason to keep glorifying His Holy Name and to keep thanking Him for life.

If anyone still thinks that it was the alarm they set last night that woke them up this morning, then they should set the alarm beside the dead bodies in the mortuary and see how many of them are able to wake up!!!

It is all about God

I know Him personally, He has been great in my life and that of my family. He has been so gracious to me and mine that words are not even enough to thank Him. I worship nothing else but Him and I shall continue to do so until the time is ripe for Him to call me back home.

How about you?
Do you know God personally?
Do you acknowledge Him in your life?
or you think you are the owner of your own life?

Well, while you provide answers to the above questions, I wish you the best that this day has brought with it and which it is presently unfolding.

And remember, I love you without any conditions

Cheers to a wonderful day

Ciao


Dr. Jerry - the First: JP

#DrJTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment