Thursday, October 1, 2015

Welcome October

At long last, the much expected month is here.

The 10th month of the year 2015 that goes by the name October.
It is obvious that the year is cruising to a beautiful end because it won't be long now and October will end.

October is the first month of the last quarter of the year and significantly commences the process of winding down the year.

For me, October is significant in many more ways but especially for reminding me of my Wedding Anniversary, my 2nd and permanent Accommodation in Abuja and also my Father's passing on to Glory.

I know that this October shall bring in lots of goodies.

I have already positioned myself properly to receive, and I am fully persuaded that Providence shall give to my bosom.

I thank God for the opportunity of witnessing the beginning of this new month, I thank Him for my Family, Friends and Relations (close and distant), I thank Him for giving us the world to live in and for His daily provisions and enablement.

I pray for you, that is reading me right now that this month turns out to be your best month yet.

And so may it be in Jesus Name - Amen

So, go and conquer this month and together let's have a tale to tell when it is all over.

Happy new month to all my friends

Have a very splendid month

Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP
#DrJTF

Medical Consultant/Life Coach/Author/Mentor/Publisher/Plan B Income Promoter/Entrepreneur/Motivational Speaker/Health and Wellness Consultant/Blogger

2 comments:

  1. May your tomorrow be brighter, May this new month be more successful, I wish this month brings more inspiration and love in your life, Happy new month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is my month of abundant blessings
    coming from all roads and sections
    so join me to thank God already

    ReplyDelete