Saturday, September 5, 2015

Loyalty Reward - FRIEND OF THE WEEK AWARD



Hello My Friends

Greetings of the new day

As a way and means of encouraging constructive engagement with my facebook friends, I have decided to introduce the FRIEND OF THE WEEK AWARD.

Such a person would emerge from a Contest that shall be ongoing on my timeline and my blog

The person would be expected to constructively engage with me by

a.       Liking my facebook posts
b.       sharing my facebook posts
c.       commenting on my facebook posts
d.       Following me on Twitter (@hoijerrythefirst)
e.       Follow me on blog by email and googleplus (http://drjerrythefirst.blogspot.com)
f.        commenting on my blog posts

The weekly contest would start every Monday and end every Saturday and the result would be announced every Sunday.

The contest is open to ALL my friends here on Facebook

Terms and Conditions
1.      Participants have to be 18 years and above
2.      Participants would be required to follow our Blogs by email so that they can have easy access to the posts
3.      Topic driven comments are to be chosen over salutational and appreciative comments
5.      Insultive and abusive comments would not be tolerated
6.     All Blog posts created on the Blog shall be involved in the contest 
7.     Subsequent comments would also count towards the aggregation of the points
8.     The Winner shall emerge based on the points system


The POINTS SCORING SYSTEM

Each engagement act as listed above carries a score of 5 points


WINNER

The person with the highest points shall receive the AWARD for that particular week


AWARD PACKAGE:          

1.       Would be interviewed and featured on my Personal Facebook Group

2.       Would be given the choice of first rejection to contribute articles to my blog as a Guest for 14 days (we pay up to N200 per Article that is accepted)

3.     Would receive N2000 coupon to shop on Jumia or 66.67% sponsorship into an online business where you can place yourself on a salary of N50, 000.00 monthly for 14 months

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Please note that we shall not enter into any correspondence with anyone as to why someone was chosen as the prize winner in any of the 3 Categories or why someone else was not chosen.

The choice remains that of the Contest Organizers

You are welcome to participate


Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP

4 comments:

  1. Nice
    I hope more readers will take up this challenge.
    My question is can a reader emerge as the winner consecutively?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any one who participates in the contest can emerge as the winner and if he or she maintains the lead, it could be consecutive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a nice contest sir, hope more contesters join in soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also hoping that a number of others join up in this exercise
    Frank

    ReplyDelete