Saturday, September 5, 2015

And The Weekend Is Here Again!!!

This Post is for FIRST COMMENTER CONTEST


Hurray!!!

It's Saturday and the weekend is here again.

Each time Saturday comes, I am so much beside myself with joy and I am sure I am not the only one in that shoe.

Folks love weekends because it offers us all (working and not working) the opportunity to completely UNWIND.

Surely God must have had a very good reason for creating a Saturday and men and Government complemented it by creating the 40 hour working week which runs from 8am (9 am in some climes) to 4 pm (5 pm in certain other climes)

So no matter the job status of any one, each one of us looks forward to the weekend.

I am surely looking forward to having so much good time today from the things I do that give me joy and that includes ensuring that you my good friend is adequately informed of happenings around you and also on how you can take care of your health while you are young so that your health can take care of you when age is no longer on your side.

So for today, go out and that do that which makes you happy - that's the ONLY #REASON WHY you are on #PlanetEarth

Have fun people

But don't over do it
hahahahaahahahahah

Cheers to a great day!!


Dr. Jerry - the First: JP
#DrJTF

1 comments:

  1. They say that Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. Truth and Simplicity don’t have any. Let us all aspire to be SIMPLE AND TRUE..Take Care. Enjoy the weekend with simplicity and truthfulness.

    ReplyDelete