Monday, July 6, 2015

Is Failure Really Failure?

Hey

I’m going to let you into a secret.

I’ve failed many times.

That’s right! But it’s also true of most wealthy people.

The difference is that successful people don’t see it as a failure, they see it as a life lesson.

I love the quote from Thomas Edison:

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” 

That’s right.

 It took 10,000 attempts before he finally invented the light bulb. But he saw every step as essential to reaching his goal.

Each time he thought: “OK that didn’t work, I’ve learnt from the experience and I’m going to grow and develop from it. I’ll put it right next time.”

This is exactly the attitude we all need to adopt to achieve our true potential in life.

Your Friend

Dr. JTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment