Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers' Day

It's the International Day for Men popularly called Fathers' Day

I got this message from my son and I want to share it with all Fathers out there as we celebrate

"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad, and
that's why I call you Dad, because you are so special to me.


You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.

Having you as a Father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration.


From your shining example of fatherhood I have learnt about unconditional love, the importance of giving back has been reinforced in me and I have been taught to be a better person


I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers


I am far away home but the emotional feelings are there, it took hours to contemplate and write this mail but I just have to let you know that you are special to my heart

Happy fathers' day Daddy"


I love you Daddy
You are my Hero
I love you Daddy, oh Daddy
You are my Superstar

And you're always on my mind

I love you Daddy
My Daddy, my Daddy
You are my Hero
My Hero, my Hero
I love you Daddy, oh Daddy
You are my Number One

And you're always on my mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment