Sunday, June 14, 2015

9 Powerful Phrases Super Positive People Always Say

Positive people see the good in others and give them the benefit of the doubt. Why not be super positive?

It's true that actions speak louder than words, and super positive people know it.

They also know that words are powerful and can be used to make a significant impact in the lives of others.

You can easily spot super positive people by the way they carry themselves and by the way they speak.

You can become a more positive person by starting to practice these phrases that super successful people always say.

1. I admire you
Super positive people are appreciative. They notice the good qualities in people and they say to them "I admire you."

2. You can do it
Super positive people are supportive. They are interested in helping people and they say to them "You can do it."

3. I value you
Super positive people are caring. They make sure people know that they are not taken for granted and say to them "I value you."

4. You can count on me
Super positive people are collaborative. They are aware of the importance of being there for people and they say to them "You can count on me."

5. I believe in you
Super positive people are comforting. They realize that people need to be reassured and they say to them "I believe in you."

6. You are kind
Super positive people are thankful. They acknowledge the good deeds of people and they say to them "You are kind."

7. I trust you
Super positive people are confident. They rest assured relying on people and they say to them "I trust you."

8. You are smart
Super positive people are encouraging. They see the extraordinary things in people and they say to them "You are smart."

9. I'm sorry
Super positive people are courageous. They are prompt to apologize to people and they say to them "I'm sorry."

It is important to take note that super successful people are highly genuine in what they say--and what they do as well.

They do not say things superficially because it is not part of who they are.

They embrace being genuine and this is what distinguishes them from the crowd.


0 comments:

Post a Comment