Monday, February 10, 2014

MONDAY IS HERE



MONDAY                                                                                   10. 02. 14

What a great story
A great story
Man to leave this world
And follow Christ
Jesus Christ and man
Became as friends
What a great story
Great story!!!!!!!

Akuko di ebube
O di ebube
O di itu n’anya
We dikwa ngozi
Madu na Jisos
We buru enyi
Akuko di ebube
O di ebube

My friends
I bring you greetings from my family, thanking God on your behalf that He brought us back to the land of the living inspite of and despite all odds. He is our Jehovah Shidekenu and there’s none that can be compared with Him. May His Name be praised for ever and ever – Amen

It’s Monday, the 1st day of the 2nd week of the 2nd month of the year 2014.

It is also the much touted and acclaimed Valentine’s week, whatever Valentine means to you, remember that life should continue after Valentine’s day.

And for today, go out there and be the most you can be.

If you are a student and looking for some businesses to do while still schooling full time, I have good news for you.

My team and I have compiled a list of what a student can do to make money while still schooling full time.

If you want a copy of that list – FREE OF CHARGE – then send an email to topitupconsults@gmail.com with the subject as WHAT A STUDENT CAN DO

Do have a very wonderful day today because I am going to have one too and while you are at it, remember to work so hard as to meet me up at the TOP where I am waiting for you

Be blessed of the Lord

God loves you so very much and so do I

Ambassador

0 comments:

Post a Comment